Friday, February 26, 2010

Paul Frank for Andi Jo

My niece Andi Jo is turning 2 in March! Time sure flies, it seems like just yesterday I was sitting in my freezing cold apartment in Big Rapids waiting for the news that she had made her entrance into the world. I love buying gifts, but I think it's so so hard to buy for little kids, because they out grow clothes and toys so fast. While in the Paul Frank Store last night, I found the solution to my dilemma, a gift that she can enjoy now and won't grow out of too fast if ever...a bedtime story and P.Js.



I'd like to some sort of bedtime snack to go with it, but not sure yet what that will be. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. No snacks needed:)lol! She loves your gift and I agree it is perfect. Unfortunately your adorable niece likes to wear them everynight and spill her breakfast on them every morning. So lots of laundry for mommmy:)

    ReplyDelete