Sunday, May 16, 2010

Design Archives: Part 2

A day late, but here's my design archives post for this last week. This week I'd like to share some what I think it some great interior design. The images below all come from The Nest. One reason I love all of these rooms, is that they aren't all designed by professionals. These rooms, along with all of the other photos I've pulled from the site have definitely been the inspiration for my picks for our new apartment.























Each of these rooms, has great use of color and space. What drew me to the top right room, was the symmetry created with the the lamps and the photographs on the wall. In the room below, I love the pops of color on the shelves. I really like the clean lines and the mid century modern furniture in the room with the green chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment