Thursday, July 28, 2011

NICE Assigment: Hold a Graditude Session

One of my favorite blogs is Operation NICE. Sometimes she posts NICE Assignments, and I try my best to do them. Monday's assignment was to Hold a Gratitude Session. I have a lot to be thankful for in my life, so my list could get pretty long...

I'm thankful for // my wonderific hubs / the love bean in my belly / the roof over my head / friends who are like family to me / my family / Andi Jo / Raelin Deann / Ruth Josephina / the baby in my sissy's belly / Timmy's promotion / the internet / my small group / books to read / an easy pregnancy / healthy family / having a job / being able to pay our bills / living in Chicago / a car the runs (most of the time :) / chocolate / my AIGA mentor group / my laptop / ice cream / food in my pantry / creativity / South Loop Church / instant Netflix / all of you who read my blog

The list could go on and on. I think it's important to remember to be thankful for ALL the things in your life, even the little silly things like chocolate or Netflix, because not everyone is lucky enough to have access to those things.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to post my gratitude session right now! Also, I love that over to the right you changed it to "I'm growing a human inside of me". haha

    ReplyDelete