Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fashion Series

For awhile I've been wanting to start some sort of fashion post/series. Not because I think I'm some sort of fashionista, but because I just like to put outfits together. I never wanted to spend the time surfing the web to find tops, pants, shoes, accessories and then Photoshopping it all together. Lazy I know.

Well yesterday, I stumbled on Polyvore. It's a website that makes it so easy to create outfits and/or magazine-ish fashion spreads. It's really fun! There is already a huge collection of clothes, beauty products, accessories and shoes, but if you can't find what you're looking for you can import your own images. So far I've created four sets.

























I had a lot of fun putting them together! I've decided that for each fashion series (I need to come up with a catchy name) I'll pick one piece, a shirt, pair of shoes, bag etc. and then post a series of looks created around that piece. So be looking for the first installment coming soon :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! I really like the bottom right, it made me excited for fall!

    ReplyDelete