Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Love List

Can you believe August is here already?! Seriously, it seems like just yesterday it was July 1st.

I'll tell you one thing I'm NOT loving this month is the awful HEAT! But the things I'm loving this month are:
  • Littlest sissy gets married next weekend!! I designed the invites, programs, table cards etc. I'll share them after the big event :)
  • My AIGA mentor group - I'm looking forward to getting to know some new peeps and hopefully making some lasting friendships
  • This Leaping Rabbits Mobile
  • Hubs is turning 24 on the 11th
  • Hello Rainy show at the Hard Rock
  • One month closer to meeting our little love bean
  • 2 baby showers this month!

1 comment:

  1. Leaping Rabbits Mobile may be a littttle out of the price range JoBo!

    ReplyDelete