Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mini Shopping Spree

Typically I'm not a huge online shopper, but I was feeling it today and made a few purchases.

Eight of these fun Brilliant Batik Knobs from Anthropologie. On sale for $2.95 a pop (originally $8). When they arrive they'll be replacing the ones on love bean's dresser.














Knee high black boots are a MUST for me in the Fall and Winter. I was sad to need to replace my old ones, but they really were worn out. These Merona Kasia Tall Leather Boots from Target, look so similar to the ones I have and love, that I just had to scoop them up.







And since a girl can never have too many pairs boots (and hubs said I could get them) I bought a pair of Mossimo Kenlee Flannel Flip Boots. I feel a little guilty for buying two pairs of new boots for myself, when the love bean's arrival is just around the corner, but I know they'll get worn enough to justify buying them.






No comments:

Post a Comment