Sunday, June 6, 2010

J&A Wedding Stationery

Last weekend, hubs and I had the pleasure of being in two of our dearest friends' wedding. Don't worry we weren't in two weddings in one day, the two dearest friends, married each other. They were also they same friends that inspired the name of this blog and designing their wedding stationery reminded me how much I miss these types of projects and well designing in general...



















Save the date: Hardest part of designing the save the date, choosing which photo booth pics to use! They were all so adorable. The save the date was met to give a fun, silly, funky vibe, because that's what they wanted the wedding to be. Plus there was a photo booth at the wedding, so it ended up tying in very nicely!




















The bride came to me with a few ideas, which evolved to this request "use the tall format, include the butterfly/garden theme and black stripes" I'm really happy with the way the elements came together. Below are the hotel information card and rsvp (which was a postcard. A great way to save some money on envelopes!)





































The ceremony was on the rooftop deck of one of Chicago's hotels. It was beautiful! The same theme was carried into the programs, dinner menus, place cards and table numbers, now I know it all may start to seem a little too similar, but remember it's never all seen together at the same time. Will except for now...



















The program looks a little cramped, but it was important to the bride that it all be kept on one card.



























There were five different place card templates. I thought this was a nice way to add some variety. I also decided not to include the black strips. On small tent cards, it just would have been too busy.



















We switched up the table numbers by making them square.

Enjoy this peek at some of my work. Like I wrote about in my last post, I really am wanting to start freelancing so if you have any work you want to send my way, I would be MORE that excited and appreciative!

No comments:

Post a Comment