Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm Back

I'm home from a short, but wonderful weekend in Michigan. We had such a great time visiting all of our family and gorging ourselves on delicious treats. 

I'm so thankful for all of the wonderful gifts I received. But one that I am extra excited about is a book I won in a mystery gift game at one our family gatherings (thanks Mal!). What book? SoulPancake by Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office)

Front and back cover of SoulPancake
















I've been skimming all morning, it's full of fun creative challenges and tasks that really get you thinking. I plan on bringing you along for the ride by blogging about each challenge I complete. Hopefully by doing so, you'll chew on life's big questions with me!

I'm starting today with :: Pen Pal on the D.L. I have a person in mind, hopefully they'll write back. I can't say more than that, because it's secret.

"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one"  —Heraclitus of Ephesus

No comments:

Post a Comment