Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Christmas Tree























So, last year Tim and I didn't have enough room for a big Christmas tree (we lived in a tiny tiny studio apartment) , so we bought a little 15 incher from Urban Outfitters. Even though we have room for a bigger tree this year, we've decided to stick with our little one for one more year.


















Wrapping gifts is favorite part of getting ready Christmas. I love planning and coordinating wrapping paper. Weird...maybe. This year I went with white, silver, gold, and accented with this super cool deer tissue paper.






















You may have noticed, none of them have tags. That's because, for some reason, I don't really like putting sticker gift tags on the gifts I give. I put sticky notes on the backs of each gift until it's time to pack them up and then I write on the front with marker.

I'm really liking  the arrangement and the combination of wrapping papers and colors this year!

3 comments:

  1. Love the wrapping paper. Also, the litte tree makes the gifts look numerous and BIG! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like putting tags on either because they NEVER match. EVER. They are always different in texture or color or type or style. I'm this way, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did tags because andi found princess ones. but they matched the purple and pink wrapping paper she picked out. such a girl:) and i too love how the tree makes the gifts huge.

    ReplyDelete