Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions



















Happy New Year from the windy city! Well...almost new year. I get to see my best friend tonight, so I'm pretty excited!

Looking back, 2010 has been a pretty good year for husband and I. Here are top 5 favorite things (in no particular order)about 2010.
  1. We moved to a new apartment
  2. The birth of Raelin Deann 
  3. Our trip to St. Louis
  4. Tigers vs. White Sox game with the fam
  5. I finally feel at home in Chicago
It's been a long time since I've set a new year's resolution. So long, that I don't even remember ever setting one, though I'm sure I probably have. This year is going to be different, I have 2 new year's resolutions. I will stick to them...hopefully.

Resolution #1
Have a quiet time with God everyday. This is something that I've always known I should be doing, but haven't ever done.

Resolution #2
Send birthday cards to family and friends. Who doesn't love to get real mail? I know I do. And I got a new table top letterpress kit for Christmas, so I'm going to need to show off my cards. The hardest part of keeping this resolution will be collecting birth dates and addresses. 

1 comment:

  1. Grandma Dykhouse Dec 28th--oops missed it :)
    Grandpa Dykhouse March 4th
    Grandpa Larry January 20th
    Grandma Marie March 12th
    ME January 18th :)
    Dad January 14th
    Hope that helps with some dates!!

    ReplyDelete