Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January Love List

 January, the best month of the year! The start of a new year and it's my birthday month!
  • I'm turning 24 on the 8th (this officially gives me 1 year to complete my 25 before Twenty-Five List)
  • Going to see Wicked with my two favorite Tim's and my momma
  • My TV shows are back
  • Getting to write 2011 instead of 2010
  • Our new office space 
  • Saving money
I know that last one is a little odd...but I need to try to excited about our goal not to spend frivolously this month. That means, no things like eating out and shopping. Thank the Lord I got a Starbucks gift card for Christmas! I think we can do it, but I'll be the one that struggles most. I may or may not have a shopping addiction. Living on Michigan Ave. will do that to you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment