Monday, January 31, 2011

February Love List

Tomorrow is February 1st, you know what that means, time for my February Love List.
  • Both of my sisters have birthdays this month, they're turning 22 and 20!
  • Valentines Day, Timmy and I are more in love than ever...cheesey I know, but it's true.
  • Pinterest, I've been pinning for awhile. It's addicting and great way to bookmark your favorite images. See my boards here.
  • Winter is half over, Spring will be here before we know it!
  • The 1st marks one year at my job (and my raise kicking in YIPEE!)
  • I'm going to get to see some friends from college that I haven't seen in a very very long time
  • This NICE Testimonial
Hope you all have a fantastic February!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED that testimonial too! I have it logged in my "mental" nice-things-to-do list! Which I am now realizing needs to be a written list... {light bulb] thanks for the blog idea! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a great idea?! I want to do it someday too!!

    ReplyDelete