Tuesday, September 7, 2010

25 Before Twenty-Five

Inspired by my good friend, Amy of Lemon Tree House and  Nicole, the author of one of my favorite blogs, Making It Lovely I decided to make a 25 Before Twenty-Five list. I turn 25 in one year, 3 months and 23 days. My list isn't that lofty, so I think I should be able to manage. I'll cross them out as I complete them.













01. Listen to every song in my iTunes that still has a zero play count  (read about it)
02. Go on a real road trip
03. See Wicked on Broadway in Chicago  (read about it)
04. Visit the Willis (Sears) Tower observatory  (read about it)
05. Pay off my student loan
06. Establish myself as a freelance graphic designer
07. Bake a cake completely from scratch  (read about it)
08. Watch every movie with Leonardo DiCaprio in it
09. Pay for someone behind me in line
10. For One day wear what I feel like in public, even if it doesn't match
11. Set up and contribute regularly to a retirement fund
12. Read the Bible in entirety (read about it)
13. Give food to a homeless person on the street
14. Try Indian food
15. Get a tattoo
16. Sort/organize the pile of bills, receipts, and other important papers
17. Create something new from something old
18. Party in Vegas
19. Go Vegetarian for one month
20. Do something completely spontaneous
21. Find a wine I can order and sound like I know what I'm talking about
22. Splurge on a pair of designer shoes
23. Host a dinner party
24. Get back in shape
25. Read 10 books off TIME Magazine's All Time 100 Novels (1923-2005)

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe you haven't had Indian food. It's a disgrace. Love your list, especially paying for someone behind you in line.
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I can't believe I haven't had Indian food either, that's why it's on the list :)Any recommendations?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will like Samosas if you can handle the spicy, that's an easy entry into Indian Cuisine. Other easy things are Tandoori Chicken, Tikka Masala, and you must have Naan which is flat bread. But really, anything is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list! Good choices. Makes me want to write one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! You should make a list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just re-read this and I love it! I hate that when I got a new computer my iTunes reset all the play counts for my music. . . sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I had to completely reset my computer and when I put all my music back on, it reset them to zero :( I've almost listened to them all, I have a bunch of Christmas music tho, that I just can't bring myself to listen to yet!

    ReplyDelete