Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Architecture Tour & The Former Sears Tower

My in-laws were in town over the weekend. We took an architecture boat tour of the city, which was educational and cool. Now that we've been in Chicago for a little over a year and are now living downtown, sometimes I take the beautiful architecture and the breath taking skylines for granted. Hubby was in charge of the camera during the tour, so we have like 65 pics of buildings now, I'm only going to share a few though.






















We also went to the Sky Deck of the Willis Tower (the former Sears Tower). Which means, I get to cross #04 off my 25 Before Twenty-Five list! We went at night, and my camera sucks at taking night photos, so I only have a couple of crappy pics to share, but it's still proof that I've completed #04.

No comments:

Post a Comment