Monday, November 8, 2010

Brittany+Kyle

My mom is hosting a couples shower for my cousin Kyle and his bride to be Brittany. I got to design the invitation! Since designing wedding and other occasional invitations is like me dream job...I was super excited to get to do this. I was going to set up a fancy photo shoot and take pictures of the final product, but I'm too lazy. So you get screen shots instead.
Front of the invite. I LOVE this blue and green together!



















The inside. The typeface I used was Gill Sans (if you were wondering)
















My mom also came up with the idea to include a recipe card, so that each person invited could share a family recipe. If you're ever planning a bridal/couples shower, this is a fantastic idea! Who wouldn't
want a bunch of good ol' family recipes? I know I wish I had more of them!
Front. Since they're a young couple, I wanted to keep the wording playful


The back has a blank for the giver to fill in whose kitchen it's from






























And of course they'll have lot's of thank you's to write. So why not have one that matches?

































Hope you enjoyed seeing these. Remember if you or anyone you know needs an invitation (or anything else really) designed...I'm your girl ;)

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job Jamie!! A million times better than those store bought invites. Thanks so much!!

    Aunt Jody

    ReplyDelete