Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November Love List

We're 9 days into November already, and I haven't shared my November Love List. I've been trying to come up with something new for these monthly posts. I started out just posting one liners of things coming up that month. But from now on, there are no rules. Love Lists will be a combination of events/milestones/material objects/blogs etc. that I'm currently loving.

  • I already know what I'm getting my nieces for Christmas! I'm that lame auntie who buys books instead of toys. For niece #1 Scribbles: A Really Giant Drawing and Coloring Book and niece #2 is going to get Alphabeasties and Other Amazing Types
  • I really really really want the Clara Chair from Crate & Barrel - hubby says it's too much moola
  • Thanksgiving really isn't that big of deal to me, but I am looking forward to Christmas this year. Which is a little strange for me, as I'm not usually a Christmas person
  • I'm loving this extended warmer weather. I didn't even wear a coat today!
  • After 2 months I'm finally going to get to see my little cuties

















    2 comments:

    1. Those are so cute! Adorable and I love that you gift books. Those will stay around forever:) The girls appreciate anything.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love the books! I'll probably do the same for future little ones in my life, but that might have something to do with the fact my favorite gifts were almost always books.

      And oh man, I love that chair.

      ReplyDelete