Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Shoes!

I'm so in love with these new shoes! I just had to share.
IACOVONE from Aldo

















I bought them to wear to Tim's cousin's wedding. They're going to look super cute with my dress and some black tights!  They're originally $120 but I got them for about $50. I love a good deal!

On a different note...November 13th is World Kindness Day. This week's NICE Assignment is take part in celebrating this little known day! She even has made up some cute little cards you can hand out or leave some where for an unsuspecting person. Or if you're feeling creative, or don't have a printer you can make your own! After Saturday, I'll be sharing what I did to celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh glad you found the perfect ones! i love them. they are going to be the perfect fit with that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YA! I thought the little ruffle detail was perfect w/the ruffles at the bottom of the dress!

    ReplyDelete