Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hoo Are You?

Two posts in one night, lucky you! Mama Bear, shared this link party on her blog tonight. I couldn't help but join in the fun! Read below for my answers and the join the party by clicking the owl button at the bottom of this post. I just hope I remember to keep participating.

What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? This is a tough question...I have no idea. I've been lucky when it comes to physical pain I guess.

What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child? No children yet, but hopefully we'll have a girl first because it's the only name was can agree on. We'd name her Stella Rosalie (After our great grandmas)

If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose? I barely ever drive (I live in Chicago, and only drive when I travel to see family) but one of those rear view cameras would be super sweet! I hate parallel parking.

If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it? Our car's name is Granny, the iPod is Betsy and our spider plant is Marvin

What is your dream occupation? I'd love to work at a small design boutique that designs mostly wedding and other occasional invitations. But, it'd also be cool to be a wedding planner...I love weddings!

NightOwlCrafting

1 comment:

  1. I love weddings too! It's so much more fun to plan other people's events than your own.

    ReplyDelete