Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HELP! I'm Bored with My Hair

Lately, I've been really bored with my hair, but I can't decided what I want to do with it.

Right now, my hair is as long as it's ever been and is dark brown, with gray starting show at the roots (Yes, I have gray hair. I have since high school, and have been dying my hair ever since!) What's even more depressing is that the gray is starting to creep into my bangs, which are pretty much grown out, I mean they can be pulled back into a pony tail now. I always feel childish when call it a pony tail...I don't know why.

I've been needing to recolor and get my haircut for awhile. But I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on it, and sorry Hair Cuttery on S. State St. I don't trust any of your stylists to anything other than trim my ends. Well today's YouSwoop solved that problem, $25 for a haircut that's normally $65 at Marianne Strokirk, plus half off color or highlights. Yep, I'll take that!

I've pulled a few pics from Google to share some ideas...what do you think I should do















I've had blunt/straight across bangs before. I really them, they make me feel edgier.















 I've also had side swept bangs before, but never quiet this heavy. I think I'm leaning towards bangs like these the most right now. I love Nicole Richie by the way. And I'm way jealous of any girl who can pull off blonde/brown/red hair. My thick dark brows make that pretty much impossible.















 This is how long I wish my hair was. I don't think mine will ever get this long (I know these are probably extensions) but I don't think my hair can grow any longer. Is that possible? Also, I don't care what people say, I love Ashlee Simpson's orange hair...I totally wish I could rock it.















I've also toyed with the idea of chopping it all off. But won't for two reasons, 1. I'm not quiet brave enough yet 2. I promised the hubs that I'd wait until we have a kid. I don't know if you know this, but when you become a momma, you have to cut your hair short ;)

6 comments:

  1. Jamie, I don't have my hair short;) But I really think you should do the nicole richie hair. the 2nd picture. i think that would be cool and different, I don't ever remember your hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mallorie, but I like the Ashlee Simpson look too. I'm biased though. I'm always partial to the side bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pixie cut!!!!!!!!!! please please please

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also just "stumbled" across this site

    http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/7OuU9E/www.haircolordiva.com/hair_cut_hair_style2.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexis...weren't you making fun of my for wanting one?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no no no i love them i want one! but i have curly hair :(

    ReplyDelete