Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I'm so honored to have received a Stylish Blogger Award from Suz!! I feel all warm and bubbly now, it's so incredibly awesome to know I have readers who are not family or people I went to school with. Plus I'm stoked about checking out the other 14 people she gave the award to.













The rules are simple - 1. thanks and link back to the person who gave you the award (see above - thanks again Suz:) 2. Share 7 things about yourself 3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers

  1. I am deathly afraid of birds. I've been attacked by a bird three different times, and when walking around the city I do my best to avoid large groups of pigeons 
  2. Though, we're a little embarrassed to admit it to some, Timmy and I had our first kiss at a kegger in a dirty bathroom
  3. I never understood why it was hard for girls with long hair to chop it off—until I grew my hair out. Now, I understand how emotionally attached you can get (Meg I'm sorry for bugging you to no end about cutting yours!!)
  4. I have two younger sisters and a younger brother, I miss them lot's. Living 4 hours away from each other seems like across the country
  5. I'm only 24 and I have TONS of gray hair
  6. I was in 4-H and FFA
  7. I have a secret...I'll share it with you someday
And in no particular order the award goes to...
  1. Hippie Heart: On the off beat
  2. Hotdiggity!
  3. The Style Rookie
  4. Rebecca Newport
  5. Secrets of a Butterfly
  6. Operation NICE
  7. Young House Love
  8. The EM Space
  9. Such Pretty Things
  10. Natalie Blough Photography
  11. Making It Lovely
  12. Behind the Seams
  13. A Merry Mishap
  14. Peach Pits and Grass Clippings
  15. Mama Bear's Hideaway
Some of those are really well known blogs, others are not, but they're some of my personal favorites. ENJOY :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you, honey! I love you and your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good for you! And thank you :) I'll take a few days to re-post/backlink bc I'll need time to choose winners!

    And HURRAY for readers that aren't family for HS friends! Haha, I think my readers are mostly in that category ... but then again, I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete