Saturday, June 18, 2011

June Love List


This morning at 5am when I was laying bed wide awake, I realized that I never posted a June Love List! And I have a super special reason to be excited about June!

  • Littlest sister is about to have niece #3 any minute now...seriously, I'm hoping to get a phone call today and be driving up to the Mitten when Timmy gets home from work! We're all dying to meet lil miss Ruthie Josefina.
  • We're moving (well hopefully haha)
  • We registered for our little love bean! Still have a few big items to add, but we want to go to the store and do those in person, so far we've only picked stuff out online
  • It's finally warm...well most days, Chicago has been having some pretty crappy weather here and there
  • I'm officially 26 weeks (6.5 months) along. It sure is flying!
  • Ribest was so YUMMY! I have the greatest pic of Timmy eating ribs with a bib on, but my camera cord is already packed, so you'll have to wait to see it

1 comment:

  1. HOW are you 26 weeks already!? I feel like I just found out you were pregnant! Congrats on your new niece!

    ReplyDelete