Friday, June 24, 2011

Not homeless!!

Good news, we're not going to be homeless! Unless something goes horribly wrong between today and tomorrow and 7pm when we're meeting to sign our new lease.

Oh. My. Gosh. I have NEVER in my life had a more stressful time finding a new place than we did this time. I'm so thankful that the hubs handled most of it, as you can imagine a preggo, stressed and emotional Jamie is NOT a fun person to be around. We're super excited about this place, rent is a little more than we were hoping for and we still won't have in unit laundry, but there are lot's of other positive that out way those two things. Like, it's a lot closer for Tim to get to work, family friendly neighborhood, we'll be the first people to ever rent it (the owner is moving to Alaska) heat is included in the rent and there is a grocery store within walking distance.

Now that that weight has been lifted, I can get back to blogging regularly and about happier things, like our little love bean, decorating the new place and my newest precious little niece, Ruthie!

1 comment: