Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Birth Announcement

Get ready for it. I'm finally going to share some more of my work on this ol' blog! First up birth announcements that I designed for the Love Bean. Even though they've been done for awhile, I never actually got around to sending them out, and since it's approaching Christmas card season, I've decided to wait and send Christmas cards. That way I can include one of the photos from our recent shoot with Sarah Alair Photography. (We haven't got the photos back yet, I'll share my faves when we do!)



I love the way they turned out and I'm a little bummed I never got around to sending them out. Oh well, it was fun designing them. The left side includes her name, the origin and meaning of it, parent's names, who she is named after, nicknames, hair and eye color. The right side displays her demeanor, who she resembles in looks, where and when she was born, and her weight and length. 

I'm seriously looking into freelancing full time so that I can work from home and be with Love Bean all day. So, be watching for a Facebook page to pop up. Through that you'll be able to hire me or purchase pre-made designs to print on your own, including the one above! Of course Stella's info would be swapped for your little one's, colors could be changed as well.

4 comments: