Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tasty Morsels

As you all know by now, I'm in love Pinterest. But what you don't know, is that I've pinned all these tasty looking recipes that I've never actually made. Over the weekend, my mom and sisters made fun of me for not having tried any of them. They've tried lot's of stuff they've pinned.

So momma, Al, and Mal this post is for you! I've planned a menu for the next week using only recipes from my Tasty Morsels board. I'll report back what the hubs and I thought of each dish. Now, I just have to go on a MAJOR grocery shopping trip.

This is the menu we have to look forward to

Day 1: Creamy Basil Pesto with Cheesy Bread
Day 2: Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Day 3: Crockpot Chicken Taco Bowls
Day 4: Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells (a second Pesto dish bc there will be leftover homemade pesto from Day 1)
Day 5: Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Day 6: Black Bean Soup
Day 7: Cheesy Enchilada Casserole

Timmy's Special Request: Blueberry Bread

I'm excited to get in the kitchen and try these dishes out!


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try that cauliflower pizza crust. I recently made the Zucchini Chips that I pinned & they are SO good! Good luck with all of these, can't wait to hear how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahahahahahahh this made my night. let me know so I can try em to!

    ReplyDelete