Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wishes For Stella


At one of my baby showers my sister had everyone fill out a 'wishes for baby' card. The cards have sentence starters and the guests finished them. You can find printable versions of the cards here. They're so sweet, and something I plan on reading to Stella as she grows up. After the shower, we had her Poppy fill one out, and when I got home, Tim and I each did one. The other day I put them all together into a little book.


All of the things people wrote were so thoughtful that I wanted to share one of my favorites from each card.

I hope you respect that I will oppose you dating
I hope you get into a little bit of trouble (but not too much)
I hope you love Jesus and the beach
I hope that you cry when poppy leave
I hope you become best friends with your siblings
I hope you laugh at your mom and dad
I hope you never forget that everything comes from God
I hope you get your dad's awesome story telling skills
I hope you grow slowly! Don't rush it! Enjoy your youth!
I hope you love with your whole heart
I hope you aren't afraid to take chances and follow your dreams
I hope your ignore mean people
I hope you love who you are
I hope you get lots of smoochies

My next project for the Love Bean includes these pictures...

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! And I can't believe how big your belly got in just the last two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Jamie, I love it! What a lucky baby girl. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Emily.

      Making the book was actually really simple. I cute some scrapbook paper down to the same size as the cards for the front and back cover, punched holes in each piece and then tied them together with some twine.

      Cheers,
      Jamie

      Delete