Monday, March 8, 2010

Compromise


Tim and I went to CB2 to see the two sofas I was torn between. Well...Tim hated both of them. He thought they were uncomfortable, so we had to find a compromise. The Movie Sofa is what we decided we'll buy before we move into our new apartment. I love the clean lines and it's really comfy. It's the kind of sofa you can just sink back into, plus it's the perfect width to snuggle up with my hunny on and watch a movie and eat popcorn.



While we there, we also fell in love with the Silverado Rectangle Dining Table. It has a glass top and silver legs. We're cutting back on stuff like eating out and saving up so hopefully we can by them both at the same time. I really like the idea of bench seats and Tim is pretty handy, so he's going to build a couple to go with the table.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Great choices! Though, I'm anti-glass tables because of fingerprints! It would drive me nuts every time someone touched the table. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Slace! I'm in love with everything from CB2, so it wasn't hard for Tim to get me to change my mind.

    ReplyDelete