Friday, March 26, 2010

NICE Assignment: Be a Better Listener

For those who don't know, I've committed to completing every NICE Assignment posted by Melissa of Operation NICE. This week's assignment was to be a better listener.  I like to think that I'm a pretty good listener, but the fact is I tend to interrupt and interject by own two cents worth. So this week's assignment was actually kind of tough for me. I think I did better though...

I just asked the hub's if I was a better listener this week...his answer, "I think so. I don't think you interrupted my stories as much" For those of you who don't know my hub's, it can be pretty tough NOT to interrupt his stories, they drag on and on and on! But sshh I didn't say that ;) So over all I think I did pretty well, but I still have room for improvement. We'll see how it goes.

On a side note, I feel like I have been complaining less. I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with that NICE Assignment for longer than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment