Saturday, October 16, 2010

Boot Scoot & Boogie!

If you're reading this, you probably read my blog often. So you would know that I've wanting or more like lusting after the Boker Boot from Aldo. Sad news my friends, I will not be getting them. I tried on over the knee boots at DSW the other day, let's just say they don't do anything for me. This makes me a little sad, but I've found a good alternative.

Enter these BDG leather boots from Urban Outfitters. The best thing about them? They're already in my closet! I bought them Thursday night on my way home from work. I wore them to work on Friday and I'm in love.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! Wish i knew how to wear boots. I bought two pair last year and just don't know how to style them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress + tights (or leggings) + boots = Always cute! I also like to wear them with my jeans tucked inside and a comfy sweater.

    ReplyDelete