Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Currently Lovin'

If I could buy any three things right this instant, I'd be dropping cash on these things...






















1. Savannah Story Bust, Giraffe (Anthropologie) I'm in love with this handmade papier mache animal head. It's made of recycled materials to boot. Right now, I'd probably hang it in our living room, but in like 2.5 years, wouldn't it be adorable in a nursery?










2. Slot Coffee Table (CB2) Our living room still isn't complete. We need a coffee table, preferably this one, and we still don't have an arm chair. Don't ask me what's taking us so long to get them...I don't have the answer. I wish I could furnish our whole apartment with CB2. I love everything in that dang store!






















3. QuickKutz Letterpress Machine (Paper Source) Um, if this actually works well, it's be sweet to have. Who wouldn't want to be able to make their very own letterpress greeting cards?!

2 comments: