Saturday, October 23, 2010

NICE Assignment: Sharing is Caring

This weeks NICE Assignment reminded me how important it is to share. It seems like an obvious thing to do, since you're taught it at an early age. But I think as adults, sometimes we forget that even though we're not playing with toys in the sandbox anymore, there are still things we need to share!

For me, it's the TV. I hog the remote and hog the TV. Pretty much the only time my hubby gets control, is when I'm not home or I'm asleep. Otherwise, I'm either watching it or I'm stopping him from watching it. So, in an effort to share...I tried to give him some more control, of course I couldn't miss Project Runway on Thursday, but I did miss "On the Road with Santino and Austin" just so he could watch something or play his video games. I'm going to play nice and share the TV more often. I think Tim will appreciate it :)

Oh! I finally got my hair cut and colored today!! I love it!!
Add caption

1 comment: