Saturday, October 9, 2010

NICE Assignment: I Miss You

For the first time, since I've started doing NICE Assignments, I skipped one! Last week's or maybe it was posted the week before, not sure...I could go look it up, bu I'm not going to. The assignment was to tell a stranger, who was a woman, that she was beautiful. I was way to chicken, and didn't go through with it. I'm a little disappointed in myself.


This week's assignment was to:
"tell someone that you care about (who maybe you can't be with) just how much you miss them. Even though in your head, absence is making your heart grow fonder, that person might assume that since they are out of your sight, they are out of your mind."
I plan on sending a card to go along with this, but I haven't got around to it...I've had kind of a weird week.


















I have a friend, Ashley, who has always been like family to me and well my real family. She's my "I miss you" it's no secret that I'm really bad at talking on the phone, I don't really call many people, combine that with Ashely being in medical school in Michigan (I'm in Illinois), you get two friends who don't get to see or hear from each other very often.


Ashley and I have one of those friendships, where it doesn't matter how much time has passed, things just pick right back up where they left off each time we see each other. Well, at least I feel that way. I hope she does too.


















Ashley, if you're reading this, I miss you. I know I'm not the best at keeping in touch. I should get better. You're one of the smartest, most beautiful people I know. I'm so blessed to have a friend like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment