Friday, April 1, 2011

April Love List

Happy Friday, April Fool's Day and Cub's home opener! No, I'm not really that big of Cub's fan, but hey it works. It's a new month and hopefully it brings some warmer weather. I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of wearing my my bulky winter coat.

APRIL LOVE LIST
  • Spring is here (I say this hesitantly - see above)
  • I'm officially in my second trimester. Yay for no more nausea and more energy!
  • We get to see Tim's family. We haven't seen them since Christmas :(
  • Resurrection Day a.k.a Easter. It's one of my favorite holidays. Remember, Jesus is the reason for this season too.
  • Speaking of Easter, awhile ago Tim and I raided the dollar bin at Target for some Easter-ish stuff to send to our nieces for Easter, and I'll finally get to it mail to them!
  • We might be going to see an old teacher of mine play a show at Uncommon Ground in Wrigleyville
  • We should be launching the Dwellevate website early this month (this has been a LONG time coming, and I'll be glad when it's launched)

No comments:

Post a Comment