Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Extra Thankful

On a scale of 1-10 this past week has been 11. A lot of good things happened this week and overall life is coming up roses.

Monday: The company I work for, Dwellevate, launched it's website finally after like 8 long months. This was a great way to start my week. Extra happy bosses equal extra happy couple of work days. I plan on posting more about Dwellevate next week, so I can give you all an idea of what my role was.

Tuesday: After freaking out all weekend long about trying to get our of lease, we found out that they would void it with no penalties. Halleluiah! Now the hunt is on, and we don't have a lot of time. Gotta be out of here by June 30th.

Wednesday: Today we got even more wonderful news. Not many people know this, but we had a little bit of a love bean scare. At my ultrasound around 18/19 weeks they found a Chorid Plexus Cyst on our bean's brain, they're pretty common and usually mean nothing, but sometimes it can mean the baby will have Trimosy 18 . Though my doctor wasn't concerned, it still scared the living day lights out of me and the hubs. And today I had a follow up ultrasound with the high risk doctor—CYST IS GONE!! I'll still have another follow up ultrasound with the high risk doctor, but not for 10 weeks.

In other happy love bean news, we're having a girl! At my previous ultrasound, she had her legs crossed the entire time and the tech couldn't tell. This time she was still a stubborn little thing, but no boy parts in sight, so girl it is!

Another fun thing about today was that Tim and I went to a Cub's game. It was freezing, we totally busted our budget and bought a freaking $49 blanket, and left in the 6th inning because it started raining, but we still had lot's of fun. We've gotta soak in all the couple time we can this Spring and Summer.

Thursday: My 5 day weekend starts!! My little brother is graduating from high school. And I'll be there, YAY!

Friday - Monday: I'll be in the Mitten camping with the fam, eating lot's of good food my daddy makes over the fire and eating s'mores.

Needless to say, I'm feeling extra thankful for all the wonderful things in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been wondering if something had been wrong because you said, "The only way we'll have another ultrasound where we can learn the baby's sex is if something's wrong," and then you obviously had another one 'cause you found out it was a girl...I couldn't put the question into words yesterday, so I just prayed everything was all right...I'm glad it is! :D

    ReplyDelete