Friday, May 20, 2011

My Style: Maternity
























I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow! I can still fit into all my pre-pregnancy clothes, which is really nice, but things are getting a little tight. And since my belly started to pop a couple weeks ago I've been keeping my jeans up with a hair tie. I did buy a pair of maternity capris, and thanks to my momma I got to go a little shopping spree and get some other new clothes!

Almost half my shopping spree budget was spent on unmentionables...O.M.G. getting some bras that actually fit my growing ta tas, has made such a HUGE difference! I went into Forever 21 thinking that I'd be able to get lot's of stuff because I'm really not big at all, but that was real depressing. Mostly because even though they'd fit me now, I knew they wouldn't fit through the entire pregnancy, so I settled on one shirt (the plaid one in the top left corner) and a pair of leggings.

The rest of my shopping I did online at Motherhood. I ordered the dress and 4 other shirt in the picture above. They haven't arrived yet, but I can't wait to try them on and hang them in my closet. I love new clothes!! I didn't buy any jeans, because I can still wear mine pretty comfortably unbuttoned, and I'm debating between jeans and shorts, though I'll probably end up getting a pair or two of both.

One other item on my list to buy it a bathing suit. I am NOT looking forward to this at all. I've always hated buying bathing suits and with my aversion to "naked" pregnant bellies, it's gonna have to be something that completely covers me. Needless to say, I will not be one of those women who rock a bikini the whole nine months. Go them. But it's not for me.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to be such a stylish preggo woman! =)

    ReplyDelete