Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend

Due to some unfortunate events (my laptop charger giving out and coming down with a HORRIBLE case of the flu) it's been quite a few days since my last post. But I'm healthy and have a brand spankin' new charger, so I'm ready to go!

It was a pretty busy weekend for us. My parents and foster siblings, visited. It was so great to see them! We went to the Lincoln Park Zoo, The Children's Museum on Navy Pier, we showed them our new apartment, hung out at their hotel, and ate at some delicious restaurants! It was a busy couple of days.




Tim and I also, bought our couch over the weekend! We've decided not to buy the dining table right now. I plan on blogging a little bit more about that in another post.

While I was charger less, I missed a NICE Assignment :( I would make it up, but it was time sensitive. I probably half partcipated because I never wear shoes around the apartment, but I don't think that was the point. I do want to get a pair of TOMS though! I plan on blogging more about this too, so keep coming back and looking for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment