Thursday, April 22, 2010

On the Hunt

I'm on the hunt for a "so city" chair that will compliment our new Movie Sofa (check it out--we didn't end up getting the glass table, because we've decided to focus on one room at a time) The perfect chair will be modern in design to compliment the sofa and will bring color and personality into the room. I found a few different chairs at Pier 1 Imports, but I'm still looking.

I'm going to have to commit to it for a few years, so I want to make sure I'm in love with it. I don't want another area rug episode...to fill you in, hubs and I bought an area rug last September, not a SUPER expensive one, but it wasn't cheap either. He's a little upset, because I'm already sick of the colors/pattern and we haven't even had it a full year.












So far I have three options, all within my budget. I like each for a different reason and right now, I'd say I like them all equally. What do ya think? Have you seen a cool chair somewhere? If so please share!

3 comments:

  1. I vote for the Giraffe chair!!! It has a mid-century modern feel which will look good with your sofa. Also, its more neutral, which will allow you to change the colors of your room if you ever decide to. I like the other two but I think they're kind of traditional with that sofa.

    I can't wait to see pictures of your new living room!! It's going to be hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of the middle one. It has lots of different color that would make an eye catching piece--considering you possibly may not be painting it would for sure be a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm leaning toward the Giraffe chair...it was my first choice, but then I thought...maybe we need some color. But I can add color other ways!

    ReplyDelete