Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TOMS

A couple of weeks ago, while I was getting ready for work, I turned on the Today Show, well at least now I think it was the Today Show, but anyway...they were interviewing the founder of TOMS Shoes. For those of you who don't know, for every pair of shoes that is purchased, they give a pair to a needy child. Recently, to raise awareness about their cause they declared April 8th, "One Day Without Shoes" I was really inspired by this, especially hearing the story of how the business started and how young the people involved at the ground level were/are.
I'm for sure going to buy a pair...I just have to decide which ones I want. Maybe I'll get more than one pair, since it's for such a great cause! They have tons of fun designs to pick from, it'll be tough. Check out there website, to check out more great styles like the ones below!

4 comments:

  1. i am so getting a pair of these for me and andi. still trying to talk jess into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tim is getting a pair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no not yet, waiting until after the move. Then I can actually have them shipped to my apartment, instead of Tim's work.

    ReplyDelete