Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I hate birds, but I love this bird poster!























I saw this poster in my Twitter feed. I an unreal fear of birds, which sometimes makes for some funny in counters on the streets of Chicago (Pigeons eww!) But I'm absolutely LOVING this poster!

"The Birds: This A2 poster was designed in association with BirdLife International to raise awareness of the 52 UK birds on the endangered list. Each of the birds used to create the letterforms are numbered for identification."
 I ate my lunch at the park today. It was nice, I should do that more often. Now I'm at Starbucks, I couldn't resist a treat today, plus the have free wi-fi these days.

1 comment:

  1. i just realized the irony that i gave you a wedding card with birds on it... hahaha

    looooove this poster!

    ReplyDelete