Thursday, August 19, 2010

Living Room

I finally have our living room far enough along that I don't mind posting pictures.  Please forgive the picture quality. I only have a little point and shoot and for some reason lately, the pictures have been really grainy. I've gotta work that problem out.

















The top from that little table will eventually hung in the kitchen. The plant in the orange pot is Marvin. He's like our child...he's going to be moving into the green pot soon! Delia, pretty sure she's dead...






















Close up of your floor lamp. $15 at Ikea! The art on the wall is a photograph we purchased from my friend, Jason. You can check out his work here.

















Like I mentioned in a previous post our movie sofa is from CB2. We absolutely love it! I'm feeling like it needs a couple more pillows though, but then again, the hubs and I love lots of pillows. We have 7 pillows on our bed. And none of them are decorative.

















Hopefully soon there will be a chair in there too...I STILL haven't found the right one.

















Here's a straight on shot of the shelf. Below is a close up of one of my favorite clusters.


















I bought the spice jars at Anthropologie for like a $1 each! The letterpress block came from Architectural Artifacts, which is totally where I would have my wedding, if I wasn't married already.

It's almost there! Just needs a few more touches. The dining area is next on my list!

3 comments:

  1. I know they're meant to be backward because it's type, but I totally tried to read Krenz as Znerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, you make me laugh. But now that you mention it, I totally see it.

    Thanks Amy! I have a pretty cool/big idea for the dining area that hopefully will work out. It looks amazing in my head.

    ReplyDelete