Monday, August 30, 2010

Whew. I'm through Monday, and a quarter of the way through my 4 day work week! I'm really looking forward to the holiday weekend. Hubs and I are going camping and doing some motorcycle riding with his parents.

As some know, I work as an assistant to two real estate agents. Lately I've been getting to A LOT more designery stuff, so I've been a happy happy girl. I can't really talk about it though, it's top secret. However, I can talk about the logo I'm working on for another agent in our office. Below are concepts I presented to him, not the final logo—so if you're one of my designer friends reading this...don't go judging me yet ;)














He really liked the stacked dots concept and wanted an option of a more "traditional" city scape logo. I also started working a little bit with color. So I showed him the options below. That's kinda of where we stand now. He hasn't picked one yet, but when he does, I'll get to work on all the little details of it and of course I'll post the final version.

3 comments:

  1. Jamie that is really cool. Those design are interesting too. Very cool. Congrats on your first big free lance job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I like the building outline with the color offset, the last one. Nice job Jamie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addie, I think that's the one he's leaning towards too.

    ReplyDelete