Saturday, August 21, 2010

Polaroids Framed (FINALLY!)

I finally got around to framing our mini Polaroid pics! I really like the way they turned out. I originally thought about mounting them on black or brown paper before framing, but ended up mounting them on white. They look so much brighter and happier. I decided to hang them in the hallway, rather the dining area, because I have new idea for the dining area that I'm REALLY excited about!

This one is pic of a bus stop sign.
Specifically, the 22 (The bus I take to work every day)







































 
The hallway is pretty much done, I just need to work on the table/shelf area a little. Not totally sure what I'm going to do there. Maybe add some baskets or something?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those polaroids and the frames! I want one of those cameras!

    I have the same bookshelf in white and I just got a few of these » http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=598&f=6138 to for it. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I bought the frames at Ikea, they were super cheap! Then I just painted them with paint samples from Home Depot.

    Ooo! I really like those boxes. I'll have to go to CB2 and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always took the the "36" to work everyday..... it's so fun to see and hear all that your doing down there. Thanks for sharing. Oh the frames turned out great, good idea.

    ReplyDelete