Thursday, March 17, 2011

3rd Birthday Invite

Sometimes, I don't know where the week goes. Here is Thursday already and I haven't blogged since Monday. It's not like I really do anything after work either...I usually just come home, lay on the couch and wait for Timmy to get home from work. And then, we just lay on the couch so more. Real productive uh? I keep telling myself it's because of the weather. I think it was, because today it was beautiful out and it made me really happy, and we're planning on going for a walk when Tim gets home. Speak of the devil...he just walked in the door.

I'm going to visit the mitten this weekend. I'm really excited! We're celebrating my niece's 3rd birthday, and my littlest sister just got engaged, so we'll get to chat about her wedding and do some planning! Plus, I think I'll get to see my besties from high school, who I haven't seen in AGES!

Wanna see the invite I designed for Andi's party? It turned out kinda fun. It was a quicky, it took me about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment