Monday, March 14, 2011

Love Bean

I have a special announcement. Timmy and I are expecting a little love bean, our first child. I'm 12 weeks along and due end of September. We found on January 25th and have been waiting for to hit 12 weeks, which is when we agreed we'd share the news with extended family and the rest of the world (our parents, siblings and a couple of our closest friends have known for awhile now) I'm pretty sure this is one of the hardest secrets they've ever had to keep, as they are all very excited. Our love bean has us excited and scarred, and came as a little bit of a surprise. Meaning, we weren't trying, but we weren't preventing and were totally okay if it did happen.

Needless to say, my blog will may take a turn to more baby related material. I'm already working on putting together a little book documenting the pregnancy. It's called "Letters To Our Love Bean" I've been writing letters periodically, which will go in the book along with photos, so we can have something to look back at to remember this exciting 9 month journey.

So far, I'm really not one of those women who, love to be pregnant. Fingers crossed that changes after I'm completely through my first trimester, and I actually look and feel more pregnant. Otherwise it's going to be a long, hot, summer with a very cranky Jamie.

*Note to my friends on Facebook: I don't plan on posting a lot about the pregnancy on my Facebook. If you want to know about it or see pictures, you'll have to follow my blog ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely one of the hardest secrets to keep!

    I love you both and wish you the best of luck in the remaining months! I know you both will be incredible parents.

    ReplyDelete