Saturday, March 12, 2011

This Week on Pinterest

Here's a little treat for you. Six of my favorite pins I came across on Pinterest today.

I love the idea of using letters as gift tags. Typography and gift wrapping, two things I adore















Doesn't this just ooze romance? It's beautiful and unexpected. I could see some beautiful photos being taken here.















I love this ring. It would be so special to collect a few rings that belonged to your mother, grandmother or another special person and have them soldered together in one cool vintage heirloom piece.













Cool way to display photographs. I'll keep this in mind for a future home.














This would pretty much be the best patio ever! I really really really really want this someday. It's definitely something you could DIY.













This looks so comfy and a perfect look for a warm Spring day in Chi City. I'm obessed with cardigans right now. I wear one like every-other-day. They're the BEST layering piece a girl could have. They can be worn over anything, a t-shirt, tank or dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment