Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pinterest Favorites

All images from my Pinterest
























Just a small collection of some of my favorite recent finds on Pinterest.
  • I adore that photo at the top left. Hoping the photographer I booked can get one like that of the love bean and hubs. 
  • Dr. Pepper is my favorite and I love boneless wings, so I have to try this Dr. Pepper sauce. 
  • I love looking at all the wedding stationery on Pinterest. It's my dream job to design custom wedding invitations. 
  • The flowers are so pretty. I've also tossed around the idea of taking florist classes...it's not too expensive and it seems like it'd be a fun career and it compliments my dream job. 
  • It's no secret that I love anything Native American-ish, so of course I'm in love with these teeny moccasins.

1 comment:

  1. Babies and chicken wings - you're not pregnant, are you? ;)

    ReplyDelete