Friday, September 2, 2011

25 Before Twenty-Five Update

I have 4 months and 8 days to complete my 25 Before Twenty-Five List, so let's review where I stand with things.


Total Items to Complete: 25 
Items Completed: 7
Items Not Completed: 18


There are a few things on the list I know I won't be able to complete this time around. Like #18 Party In Vegas. Growing a human inside of you for 9 months, kind of puts a damper on the idea of living it up in Vegas. I think numbers 02, 05 and 06 will also be pretty pretty tough to cross off as well.

  • #02 go on a real road trip, it'll just be tough to find the time. Though my good friend Amy of Lemon Treehouse also has go on a real road trip on her 30 Before 30 List so maybe we can plan something together
  • #05 is pay off my student loan. We we're totally on track with this until we needed to save more to cover hospital bills and other baby stuff. But maybe once we get that all taken care of we'll have enough savings left over to put a nice dent in what's left. 
  • #06 is establish myself as a freelance graphic designer. Just not sure 4 months is enough time to do that. I do plan on using my maternity leave to get my portfolio site up and running again though so that will help.
Some I know will be super easy to get off the list.
  •  #14 try Indian food - just have to find a good restaurant to try
  • #09 Pay for someone behind me in line 
Others I'm a little nervous about, but know I can complete them if I set my mind to it
  • #19 Go vegetarian for one month, that will be tough for me. But I think if I do it mid October to mid November it shouldn't be too bad (no major food holidays :). Plus I think this will help shed some baby poundage
  • #24 Get back in shape. When I put this on the list I wasn't expecting that I'd be having pregnancy weight to shed, but if I get on a good work out plan, I should be almost there by the time I turn 25.
So since I've already completed 7 items and I'm going to not really worry about completing 4 of them, that leaves 14 items to complete in the next 4 months. I think I can do it, I just have to get working at it a little more often.


1 comment: