Sunday, September 4, 2011

Love Bean's Nursery

Last time I blogged about the love bean's nursery, all we had up was a sign on the outside of her door. After a trip to Joann Fabrics, Buy Buy Baby and Ikea, and an online purchase from Anthropologie, Stella's nursery is ready for her arrival! It's still missing a rocking chair,  and of course there are a few little things I would still like to do, but for now it's finished. I couldn't get a shot of the whole room, and you can't see the red rug in the middle of the room any of the pictures, but this will give you an idea of what her nursery looks like.
Skip Hop Mod Dot Crib Bedding


















The red pillow is actually from the first set of bedding hubs and I had. It won't stay in the crib. It's for the rocking chair once we have it.  I'm pretty proud of the frame collage! The two empty frames will have photos of us as a family of three.
















































 This is will be the reading/rocking corner, once the stroller is replaced by the rocking chair






















Closet door, toy tote and Gerry






















Her dresser with the Anthropologie knobs I bought last week. Yes, we know the letters aren't level...






















Diapers, monitor and her mute button pacifier


































Love this lamp we bought at Ikea today. And how adorable are the pink sparkly shoes?! Welp folks, that concludes your little tour of our love bean's nursery. Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality. I'm still only have my point and shoot that's like 6 years old. I'm still trying to talk the hubs into getting me an SLR for as a push present...but that isn't likely to happen.

4 comments:

  1. It looks great Jamie! Love the book racks! Are those the spice racks from Ikea? I saw that somewhere online and thought it was such a great idea. I really like your bedding too. Can't wait to see that little girl in her new room! She's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep those are Ikea spice racks! I saw it on Pinterest. I want to paint them white still, but we didn't have any spray paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! you are so cute:) lucky lady she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, great job! I seriously can not wait to come visit once she's here!

    ReplyDelete