Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Love List

September is here, but outside it feels like it's still mid July. We're in the 90's here Chi Town today. I'm glad I'm indoors in AC all day, or else my toes would look like sausages and my ankles would disappear.

Before I get into this month's Love List. I have to share this collage I made as joke for the hubs.
Please note I made this in Photoshop in about 5 minutes.


















Let me explain - Timmy and I have these on going Toby Keith jokes whenever we listen to country music. I equate them to Chuck Norris jokes. We say things like "Toby Keith loves America so much he sleeps wrapped in the American Flag." or "Toby Keith's doorbell is the National Anthem" or "Even Toby Keith's pet Bald Eagle has and American Flag tattoo" and we go on and on with one liners like that. I don't know, maybe you don't find that as funny as we do...anyway on to my September Love List.

This Month I'm Loving...

  • Love Bean's birth month (well as long as she isn't more than 6 days overdue).
  • Little Brother's birthday (one day after love bean's due date) He's going to be 19!
  • Fall - since moving to the city it's pretty much became my favorite season.
  • My new boots - ok so they haven't arrived yet, but when they do I know I'm going to love them
  • Maternity leave is approaching
  • Season 3 of 'Modern Family' starts the 21st. Seriously if you don't watch this show you need to.
  • Another hilarious TV show starts back up - 'Happy Endings' - it's sort of, kind of like 'Friends'

No comments:

Post a Comment