Monday, November 7, 2011

Love Bean Mini Book

This is going to be a super quick post, will some super bad pictures, of a cute mini book I made for the Love Bean last night!
I wanted to do something really simple so, I bound together so blank cards I had laying around and taped on the Polaroids the hubs took of my growing belly. Under each picture I wrote about how big the Love Bean was at the time. Example; under the 30 week picture, is says "You weighed as much as a head of cabbage." That info came from the weekly emails I received through out my pregnancy from Baby Center.

The note on the last page reads:
A couple of days after that picture was taken you made your debut! We fell even more in love with you the moment we set our eyes on you. We're so glad that you're our precious love bean.
I wish we would have used the Polaroid camera to get a pic of her when right after she was born, so that I could have included it.

No comments:

Post a Comment