Saturday, November 5, 2011

November Love List

I say it every month, but I can't believe it's already November and time for yet another Love List.

This month I'm loving
  • That Love Bean has started sleeping through the night. (watch now I've probably jinxed myself)
  • Thanksgiving - pretty certain we're spending it with my in-laws, which means Love Bean will finally meet her other Uncles!
  • Black beans, corn and salsa mixed together. This concoction can go on anything...we've ate on rice, taco shells, potatoes and this morning I had it with eggs in a breakfast burrito
  • Christmas shopping - I love buying gifts for people, and for some reason I'm in the Holiday spirit earlier than usual this year
  • Firefly Design (if you wanna know what that's all about there will be a whole post dedicated to it next week)
  • Hubs and I have decided when we want to move to The Mitten (not until next August, but this is pretty big for us - it means looking for new jobs, finding a place to live and all that jazz) 
  • My nephew Gatlyn continuing to kick life's butt
  • Love Bean's smile

1 comment:

  1. a. thank goodness you are coming back
    b. let's see this smile i've heard so much about
    c. the halloween pictures are adorable
    d. gatlyn and his family remain in my prayers

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete